Contact Me

Sedona's Stylish Corner

Sunday, August 8, 2010

REVIEW: NYX Glitter Cream Pallete


Hello their,

Ok so like the tittle says this is a review on the NYX GLITTER CREAM PALLETE In "Ocean Breeze"
This product is usally sold aroun $3-5 locations will very.

Pro's: I really like the vibrant colors on this product they are amazing. I really like how they apply , but you usally have to get a lot on your finger or applicator.
And it lasts a long time and they price was great for the5 colors it comes with.

Con's: It is very sticky and can be messy, I dont like how it is hard to get off.
and it often gets in my eyes.

I hope you all enjoyed or some how found this helpfull, thanks so much and stick around for the weekly posts coming up!


-Sedona



FTC: I bought the product that was mentioned. I am not being paid in anyway and these are all of my honest oppinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment