Contact Me

Sedona's Stylish Corner

Saturday, August 22, 2009

Scarlett Johansson's beauty interveiw





Scarlett Johansson gave an interview to Marie Claire magazine about her beauty rituals and being the face of Dolce & Gabbana’s new makeup line.

Heres a few things she had to say:


On her fair skin tone and avoiding the sun



I come from the sunblock generation, so I’ve never been one to cover myself in oil and sit out. I do try to get a little color when I’m on vacation, but I always wear a day cream with SPF. I try not to moisturize too much in generally because I find my skin balances itself naturally.





Tips on wearing red lipstick


If you plan to be out all night or eating dinner, bring a lip pencil with you to reshape and color in your lips, then throw a gloss on top. Otherwise, if you try to reapply lipstick in a dark bathroom, the shape just gets weirder and weirder.

No comments:

Post a Comment